Connect

Connect with me:
irene.boynton@gcisd.net
Twitter: @ireneb2011
Classroom Twitter: @BoyntonsBuzz

Translate

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome Cannon Scholars!!

I am so excited to meet all of you! You are going to LOVE kindergarten.
Please click on the link below to learn about our 1st Day Challenge!
Also, check back throughout the week. I will be posting photos from our classroom.




 
1st Day Challenge... On the 1st day of school, please bring 1 item that follows these 3 rules:
Your item must be connected to STEM in some way.
Your item must be no bigger than an iPad.
The name of your item must begin with the first letter of your first name.
I hope you are up for the challenge. Have fun!

2 comments:

Fred said...

We're having a hard time coming up with an item with the letter E...

Irene Boynton said...

Let me see if I can help...Maybe E can think about some of the areas of science, like plants and animals. I'm not sure a live animal would be awesome on the 1st day of school but maybe a picture or a model(stuffed animal). Also, I'm thinking produce and flowers...maybe a trip to the grocery store produce aisle would inspire something. Happy hunting:)