Pages

Connect

Connect with me:
irene.boynton@gcisd.net
Twitter: @ireneb2011
Classroom Twitter: @BoyntonsBuzz

Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hi Scholars!
We have just a few more weeks until school begins.  I am so excited about first grade!! I thought you might enjoy seeing what I looked like when I was in first grade so here is a pic. :)

As I begin setting up our classroom and planning for our first days of first grade, I would like to know...
What are you most excited about for first grade?
What worries you the most about first grade?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am most excited about math and science. school

Irene Boynton said...

Well, if you are most excited about Math and Science then you are in for a real treat!!! All of the teachers at Cannon will be focusing on STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
In fact, all of the teachers went to the Science Museum in Fort Worth today to learn more about STEM.
I am really excited about Math and Science too! It's going to be a great year!